CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Weightloss Wednesday Link Up March 16

I have to admit that I haven't done very well with my goals.  Why was it so much easier when I was pregnant????  After Amelia was born I saw my dietician one more time.  She gave me a food chart that spelled out what I should be doing.  I put them in a binder with every intention of using them (even made a bunch of copies!!!) Well, as you can guess - the binder got lost, the diet never followed and 70 pounds put back on.  Yesterday I was organizing my bookshelves.  I found a binder that had phonics activities in it and got really excited.  I wondered where those had gone!!!  Then I got REALLY excited.  For some reason I put my menu plans behind it.  How weird is that!!!!

So,  here is my personal meal plan:
Total Calories = 1800
15 carbohydrate exchanges or 225 grams
6 meats
50-60 grams of fat
3 meals
3 snacks

Saturday is a good day to start (considering it is now 10pm Friday night!)

Goals for this week:
  1. Follow my personal meal plan
  2. Drink a gallon of water
  3. Scott is home during the days again so every day during Mia's nap I will ride my bike (unless it rains).
Linked up with Mary at Winecup Christian Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment